Ready to design your future?
Diversity and inclusion drive innovation, productivity, results, happiness and success. So you want to create a future that nurtures all those things, right?
If you are embarking on your journey towards a culture of inclusion and belonging, then our discovery workshop is the place to start. This is a space to explore what diversity, inclusion and belonging mean to your organisation, to agree your shared mission and values and to design, together, the future for your team.
At the end of this workshop you will have:
- An understanding of how different members of your organisation currently view and experience diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Agreed definitions of what relevant concepts in this space mean to your organisation
- A clear outline of how your organisation’s mission and values should be lived through your work and how this relates to your inclusion goals
- A vision for the future of your organisation and its ongoing development in relation to diversity, inclusion and belonging
- A set of goals and targets that you need to reach to create that vision
- A plan for the steps you need to take to reach your goals
Workshops last approximately 3.5 hours and are recommended for groups of 10 – 20 people.
Psst… Not quite ready to plan the future yet? It might be a good idea to find out where you’re starting from, with our Inclusion Audit, before you start moving forward.
Discovery Workshop enquiry form